1. In consideration of the payment made by the Customer, Marie France Bodyline Sdn Bhd, Bella Skin Care Sdn Bhd, Svenson Hair Center Sdn Bhd, GBI Management Sdn Bhd and their affiliates (the “Group”) shall enroll the Customer for its Treatment Programme as agreed between the Customer and the applicable Group’s centre (“Programme”). The Customer shall complete each course of the Programme within 6 months or before the expiry date stated on this invoice (whichever is earlier0, and the Customer shall not be entitled to any refund of payment for any treatment which has not been completed before such date.
2. The Customer is liable to pay for the agreed cost of the Programme. Failure to do so by the payment date allows the Group to (i) suspend or terminate the Progranne without refund or compensation; (ii) claim for the agreed cost of the Programme; and/or (iii) exercise any other rights in equity or at law.
3. This Programme is personal to and shall not be assigned or transferred by the Customer. All payments made by the Customer to the Group are non-refundable, non-transferable and not exchangeable for alternative programmes or services.
4. The Customer fully understands and accepts that the Group does not administer medical treatment, and that the treatment given under the Programme is not medical but cosmetic and superficial in nature. Such treatment shall be applied externally to parts of the body as agreed between the Customer and the Group.
5. The Customer shall inform the Group of the state of his or her health, including but not limited to any known medical history, allergy and skin/hair condition before commencement of treatment. Save for personal injuries caused by the Centre’s negligence, the Customer shall not hold the Group responsible for any discomfort, adverse reaction, illness or injury which may arise as a result of the Programme. The Group’s staff will always use their best endeavour to provide quality care and attention when attending to the Customer.
6. The Customer acknowledges that the Group does not warrant that the Programme will have the desired end-result as the effectiveness of the Programme depends on many factors beyond the Group’s control. To achieve optimum results from the Programme, the Customers is aware that he/she should follow instructions, use products and attend all sessions under the Programme without interruption and at the frequency recommended by Group.
7. By signing on the portion below, the Customer (i) acknowledge that the Customer has read and fully understood the content of this invoice including the terms and conditions herein; (ii) confirms the accuracy of the details stated in the invoice; and (iii) confirms the Customer’s unconditional acceptance and agreement to the terms and conditions stated herein.